365 Mistakes Junior-Developers make and how to avoid them
Do you want to learn from the mistakes of others rather than making them on your own?
If the answer is yes then this e-mail course is for you
Learn about the 365 most common mistakes that junior-developers make
Become a better developer day after day. Dont repeat the mistakes that others have painfully learned on their own.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Learn about the most common junior-dev mistakes, packed in 365 daily lessons.
This course is for you if:
You are a junior-developer
You want to put in the effort to become a better developer
You dont want to make easily avoidable mistakes
You are willing to put the lessons to work
You can commit to 365 days of continious improvement
You are a webdeveloper or want to become one
This course is NOT for you if:
You are an experienced senior developer
You are happy with your current skillset and dont want to improve
You dont have the time for one short lesson each day
You dont want to commit to 365 days of learning
Start-Date: Now – dont waste time.
365 daily lessons, delivered to your inbox
Learn at your own pace
Become a better developer
Avoid painful mistakes that others have made before you
One lesson a day Monday – Friday
Improve your skills while drinking your morning coffee
Special price $29 (
100% Money back guarantee
My name is Martin and i am a OCA certified java-dev with 2 years of professional java experience.
I like to teach and tutor other aspiring junior-developers. Also i have made my fair share of painful mistakes. With this e-mail course ill help you avoid the most common mistakes.
Lates Blog Posts:
- How to create an awesome coding portfolio and why its useful
- What kind of projects, do employers want to see on a portfolio?
- What qualities should a senior developer have?
- How to not get overwhelmed while learning web development
- Formal Education or self thought developer?
- How to handle imposter syndrome as a junior-developer
- Are you expected to learn frameworks in your freetime?
- How to choose the perfect side project?
- How to prepare for an programming job interview
- The different types of debugging
- Recommended book list
- IntelliJ – Debugging Cheat Sheet
- Junior-Dev – Fundamentals Checklist
- 10 Lessons learned from my first year as software developer!